Oxid'o Developer 20 Volume
This product is currently sold out.
Alfaparf Milano Oxid'o is a stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide with a creamy texture that can be applied easily, with greater accuracy and precision. Formula is enriched with Elicos for absolute comfort and protection of the scalp.
Oxid'o developers are available in 5 different volumes: 5, 10, 20, 30, and 40, and are free from parabens, paraffin, and mineral oils.
20 Volume / 6% Activator
- Used in the preparation of Evolution of the Color, Color Wear and with BB Bleach
- Stabilized hydrogen peroxide
- Creamy texture
- Easy to apply
- Formulated with Elicos to hydrate and condition, ensuring the best protection of the skin and client comfort during processing
- Free from: Parabens, Paraffin and Mineral Oils
- 1-2 levels of lift
- When used with Color Wear developer is designed to make warm colors vibrant
How To Use
To prepare hair color mixture, mix Evolution of the Color with Oxid'o in a mixing ratio of 1:1.5 in a bowl. Apply the mixture to dry, unwashed hair. Processing time 35 minutes.
To prepare bleach mixture, mix BB Bleach with Oxid'o, ratio depending on bleaching technique.
To prepare hair color mixture with Color Wear, use mixing ratio 1:2 and leave on the hear for 10-25 minutes. Using Color Wear and 20 volume Oxid’o is designed to make warm colors vibrant.
Aqua (Water), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Stannate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Etidronic Acid, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate.