BB Bleach Free Style Clay Bleach
This product is currently sold out.
Enjoy 7 levels of lift for free-hand techniques with Alfaparf Milano BB Bleach Free Style Lift Clay Powder. This innovative Blonde & Brunette Bleaching System is perfect for obtaining precise personalized results while being kind to hair due to the exclusive protection booster Bi-Bond Complex. Bi-Bond Complex is enhanced with Biomimetic Quarternized Keratin, an innovative boost of protection for the hair that repairs and reconstructs natural fibers.
BB Bleach Free-style Lift is a white clay powder for freehand work, without foils, for a maximum natural effect. The white clay has purifying, absorbing and energizing properties that leave hair stronger, more protected and extremely soft.
- Perfectly lightened, protected hair with 7 levels of lift.
- Contains Bi-Bond Complex enhanced with Biomimetic Quarternized Keratin, an innovative boost of protection for the hair Ideal for free-hand techniques, without foils.
- Clay powder, used for both dark and light bases.
- Formulated with white clay, with purifying, absorbing, and energizing properties for strong, soft and protected hair.
- Adheres to the hair on application and does not drip.
- Clay texture dries on the outside, isolating the strands to avoid stains to the neighboring sections, but continues to work on the inside.
- Allows you to create freehand even-looking shades Hair has more cosmeticity after the technical service.
How To Use
Mixed with OXID’O 10, 20, 30, 40 VOL., mixing ratio 1:1. Processing time: from 5’ to 50’ minutes.
Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Stearate, Edta, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Alginate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate