What's Hot: Color Wear's New VEGAN Formula
The ALL NEW + Improved Color Wear formula is here! Learn more about the new technology + benefits with APM National Artistic Director Cassie Siskovic
“Alfaparf Milano’s new COLOR WEAR Demi permanent line is EVERYTHING! With a brand new plant derived alkalizing agent + 100% gray coverage, this new technology is the queen of Demi permanent color. If you’re a current color wear user, check out this info to see what’s new, and different from our original Color Wear formula. If you’re a new color wear user, you’re going to fall in love with the new formula.” - Cassie Siskovic
Let’s talk through all the key features and benefits:
- Vegan Formula. The new formula does not use animal derived products, but instead uses semi-fermented oils to create the beautiful, silky finish on the hair.
- Arginine, the alkalizing agent you NEED to know! This NEW alkalizing agent is naturally found in the body –it’s an amino acid– vs. being synthetically made. I like to think of amino acids as the brick layers to a protein structure. So, for the alkalizing agent to be a protein is great because it provides the catalyst needed for haircolor to work, while maintaining an incredible cuticle and hair structure condition.
- Clean formula! Free from Ammonia, PPD, MEA, alcohol, and silicones.
- Innovative Gel-Cream Consistency. Having this two in one consistency gives you maximum versatility as a colorist for ease in saturation, base comb down application, and damp or dry toning.
- Maximum Performance with new service options: Demi Permanent color can do more than every before. With this new formula you can get 100% gray coverage, deposit up to 3 levels with no filler, alignment with permanent shades to eliminate guesswork, and increased pigmentation and shine.
- Recycled Packaging: Continuing to decrease our carbon footprint, our packaging is made of 90% recycled paper, and the tubes are made from recycled aluminum. By using this product you're contributing to sustainable beauty with Alfaparf Milano!
Get the LOOK:
Model toned by Cassie Siskovic using the new Color Wear line.
- Toned with Color Wear 10.02 + 5 vol Oxido
- Mixed 1:2
Ciao for now,